LIC – Recruitment of 750 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Project 2013
Closing Date : 01 April 2013.
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalists / Marketing/ Finance/ Investment/ IT/ Customer Relations/ Under Writing/ Actuarial/ HR/ Legal/ Public Relation etc. streams) in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
1. Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- Total Vacancies : 750 vacancies (UR-379, OBC-201, SC-114, ST-56) (PH-23)
- Salary : Rs.17240 to 32640 per month
- Age : Between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st March, 2013, relaxation as per rules.
- Qualification : Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized Indian University/ Institution with a min. of 55% marks in the aggregate in either of the Degrees.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on the performance in the Online Competitive Examination on 11th / 12th May 2013.
Application Fee : Cash deposit of Rs. 500/- in in Cash at any branch of State Bank Of India . Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PH applicants are exempted. Applicants can submit the fee online also.
Apply Procedure:- Apply Online. Online application can be submitted at Life Insurance Corporation of India website between 05 March 2013 to 01 April 2013 only.
LIC Important Links:-
- Advertisement Link:- http://www.licindia.in/careers_pop0004.htm